Mekamon is a robot like no other. The world’s first true gaming robot, Mekamon competes in intense real life battles and single player augmented reality combat. Controlled entirely through your iOS or Android smart device, Mekamon introduces a unique hybrid of virtual and real world play through next level robotics, gaming, and are we’ve taken the world’s first gaming robot further with an expansive software overhaul and hardware updates sitting on the frontline of robotic technology. From brand New dynamic are environments to a reimagined battle mode, Mekamon is back to wage war, and this time it’s a whole lot more powerful. Plus, take control of your Mekamon for the first time ever with the brand new reachedu coding app!
- Free drive – help your Mekamon find its feet in free drive. Pilot and experiment with mekamon’s movement and gait.
- Emotion – develop your own animations with the emotion Studio and give your robot its own unique movements to be mapped into gameplay.
- Ar single player game mode – our revolutionary single player game mode has seen a complete overhaul with marker less AR and a new virtual Meeska experience. For the first time, Enjoy groundbreaking augmented reality gameplay even when you’re away from your Mekamon. For the first time, Enjoy groundbreaking augmented reality gameplay even when you’re away from your Mekamon. Arcore support required, find out how TO check the compatibility of your device below.
- Battle mode – recruit up to four friends to experience enhanced Mekamon battles. With streamlined weapon management you can now PA and customize your robot as you make your living room The battlefield.
- Personality – a life of its own – Mekamon is now more alive than ever! From multi-colored head LEDs to expressive body language, Mekamon has a number of ways to tell you how it’s feeling. Watch as your robot reacts to your touch in real-time, with highly tuned results. Mekamon lives and plays alongside you and if it’s not happy, you’ll know about it!
Click here if you need more detailed info…